The #1 Beauty Tool everyone should own!
Using a Microfiber cloth to cleanse the skin is one of the skin care industry’s best kept secrets! And it just so happens to be one of the cheapest things you can buy to greatly benefit the health of your skin!
Quickly and completely remove every trace of makeup without any soap or cleanser. The secret is knitted micro-fiber clothes that rely only on water and tiny micro-fibers to penetrate oil and grime and wash it away.
• Quickly and completely removes makeup using water only.
• Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
• This hydro-mechanical process breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibers gently exfoliate.
• The combination of warm water and micro-fibers turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
From the doctor-
Most people are either too slapdash or too aggressive,’ he says. ‘Poor cleansing can leave behind a damaging residue of grime and make-up, but being too vigorous can damage your skin barrier — the layer of oils and proteins which maintain the skin’s moisture and protect it from impurities. Stripped of this, your face is at risk of breakouts and premature aging.
Someone somewhere tried using Microfiber cloth on the skin, and the rest is history. Microfiber does a fantastic job of cleaning grime and exfoliating dead skin. The fibers pick up the dirt, so there is no rubbing or scratching involved. They do a very thorough work of cleansing and exfoliating. Microfiber cloths are a revelation, since they are very very soft, much softer than wash-cloths, and they get rid of the skin flakes and any loose sebaceous filaments (pore plugs).
Microfiber cloths are great for:
* Cleansing. Use just water for more grip, a cleanser for more slip.
* Fighting blackheads and tightening pores.
* Removing make-up. (Including mascara and waterproof eye makeup. Wow!) Microfiber just lifts everything off- oil, dirt, and debris be gone!
* Exfoliating the face and the body mildly, without disrupting the skin’s acid mantle and pH.
* Exfoliating the lips. Forget toothbrushes.
* Helping to reduce scars, fine lines and age spots.
* Cleaning and exfoliating cuticles after you´ve finished cutting them.
* Kerotosis. The permanent goosebumps commonly found on the arms or butt. A google search confirmed that it seems microfibre cloths often help much more with this than most scrubs.
How to use microfiber cloths:
Soak with warm-to-hot water and LIGHTLY rub on skin. Don´t over-scrub, or you´ll end up with angry red skin. The softness is deceiving and you might feel that nothing is happening, but don´t scrub too hard unless you really want raw skin.
Where to buy:
You can purchase one from us the next time you visit, or you can buy them at any convenience store, for very cheap. Do take a peek at the tags to make sure you´re getting the right fabric blend- 80% polyester and 20% polyamide.
How to clean: