This is something many women can relate to…waking up with “Puffy Eyes“!!!
After all, eye puffiness can come from anywhere — lack of sleep, stress, dehydration, and even seasonal allergies.
And as we get older, the skin around our eyes becomes thinner and thinner… and it’s more prone to puffiness, under-eye bags, and dark circles.
Luckily, these effects are totally avoidable — even when life gets hectic.
You just need to have a few “de-puffing” tricks up your sleeve — so you can wake up tired eyes in an instant.
This technique is quick, simple, and totally gentle.
And all it takes is a few ingredients:
Green tea: Naturally rich in caffeine to tighten and rejuvenate puffy eyes.
Aloe vera gel: Rich in Vitamin E, a nutrient known to gently soothe and nourish delicate under-eye skin.
Honey: Full of antioxidants to soften skin texture and reduce the look of fine lines.
Almond oil: A rich source of natural hydration to replenish lost moisture and give skin a supple look.
Here’s how to make it:
1. Steep green tea in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove tea bag, then set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel and 2-3 drops almond oil. Whisk in 1 teaspoon honey until smooth, then add 1 teaspoon of green tea.
3. Stick the bowl in the fridge for 10 minutes, or until the mixture is completely cool.
4. Use your fingertip to apply a thin layer of the mixture to your under-eye area, then leave on for 5 minutes.
5. Gently remove with a washcloth and cool water. Follow with under-eye cream and your usual skincare routine.
If you’re looking for a long-term way to reduce under-eye puffiness and boost collagen around your eyes… you’ll LOVE DNA’s ANTI-AGING EYE REPAIR CREME™
This luxuriously rich eye crème, made specifically for the delicate eye area, helps to diminish signs of premature aging. Rich in Vitamin K, this crème also works wonders at helping to eliminate dark circles!