At Westlake Skin Spa we know the importance of daily maintenance of your skin. We also know the importance of the products you use on your skin. DNA Skin Institute is our most trusted skin care line. Beyond organic, DNA treats skin like an organ, feeding it vital proteins and amino acids; the building blocks of collagen. DNA represents a totally different way of treating your skin to accelerate cell renewal.
If you’re new to DNA, then this is the perfect place to start. This highly effective combination of products synergistically work together to speed up, strengthen and enhance the skin’s own renewal process- leading to dramatic, visible changes in your skin in as little as 2-3 weeks.
You’re likely to see an immediate difference in the way your skin looks and feels and with faithful, continuous use these products will bring your skin into balance creating the perfect foundation for cumulative, long-term change.
What’s included: (2-3 month supply)
– Microfiber Cleansing Cloth (Free)
– Derma Roller Device (Free)
– 3 Deluxe Samples* (Hand-picked for you)
*Please specify your skin type/concerns and/or list any special product requests in the “comments” section provided on the checkout page.
- Kills bacteria and fights infection
- Reduces inflammation and increases circulation
- Balances the skin’s pH and restores the acid mantle to a healthy state
- Increases fibroblast activity and cellular turnover rate
- Calms and soothes the skin while refining its tone and texture
- Provides protection from free radicals and other environmental stressors with highly potent, concentrated anti-oxidants.
[wp_cart_button name=”RAPID RENEWAL KIT” price=”$178.00″]
It’s important to remember that DNA’s products are highly active and completely free of any form of chemical preservatives whatsoever. In order for them to be fully effective, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other skin care products (as the chemical interactions will reduce their potency & overall effectiveness).
When trying just one or two DNA products at a time, it’s best just to use a microfiber towel to cleanse and alternate using your other products at different days/times, accordingly).
Need more personalized advice?
Consult Jamie directly –